12/20/2012 11:40amAutism is a disease that even veteran physicians sometimes have a hard time diagnosing in a process that sometimes takes hours of observation and thoughtful cataloguing of behaviors and symptoms. But what if it was as easy as taking a blood sample?
Browse by Day Archive
- 2 dead, 1 injured in South Ogden shooting
- Crowds pay tribute to 3-year-old who died in home accident
- Hale's Sandy theater gets a new name as final beam is put in place
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- 'Once in a lifetime find': Dinosaur tail discovered trapped in amber
- Dylann Roof laughed during church slaying confession to FBI
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- Millions in unclaimed money waiting to fill some Utah Christmas stockings
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex