11/23/2012 7:31pmMy daughter Annie wouldn't listen to my kind of Christmas music even if she was trying to put herself to sleep. She says she would keel over of boredom before REM ever manifested itself, and she doesn't want to die that way.
Browse by Day Archive
- Improvements at cemetery leave headstones in the road
- Hacker threatens to release stolen copies of Netflix series
- Utah mother of Venezuelan prisoner feeling hopeful
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- LIVE: 2017 NFL Draft
- Orem home turned into realistic crime scene for UVU forensic science students