11/23/2012 7:31pmMy daughter Annie wouldn't listen to my kind of Christmas music even if she was trying to put herself to sleep. She says she would keel over of boredom before REM ever manifested itself, and she doesn't want to die that way.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI: New Clinton emails prompt further investigation
- Orem man finds strange, moldy object in V8 Fusion energy drink
- Infographic: Top 5 causes of car accidents - SPONSORED
- Utah teen named 1 of Time magazine’s most influential teens
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Halloween candy?
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- Former Ute Jakob Poeltl cans half-court shot with ease
- Jury awards more than $70M to woman in baby powder lawsuit
- 6-year-old girl defends autistic brother with viral letter
- KSL Pick'em: College football week 9 staff selections