11/23/2012 7:31pmMy daughter Annie wouldn't listen to my kind of Christmas music even if she was trying to put herself to sleep. She says she would keel over of boredom before REM ever manifested itself, and she doesn't want to die that way.
Browse by Day Archive
- University of Utah reinstates fired Huntsman Cancer Institute CEO
- Comcast to offer gigabit across Utah service area
- Police: Wife's Fitbit logs steps after husband says she died
- Former BYU-Idaho student pleads guilty to hiding camera in women's apartment
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Review: Samsung Galaxy S8
- Hardball health care option may cost Trump and taxpayers
- KSL Indie Report: 5 independent movies to stream right now on Netflix, Amazon or Hulu
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Utahns record rocky flight from Costa Rica as engine fails