11/23/2012 7:31pmMy daughter Annie wouldn't listen to my kind of Christmas music even if she was trying to put herself to sleep. She says she would keel over of boredom before REM ever manifested itself, and she doesn't want to die that way.
Browse by Day Archive
- Poll: Which is Utah’s favorite cereal?
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Local mermaid group brings magic to the community
- Beaver County sheriff cleared of wrongdoing following lengthy investigation
- Top US officials working to release Utah man from Venezuelan prison
- Stranger pays $84 gas bill, inspires 'pay it forward' movement
- KSL Pick'em: College football week 5 staff selections
- Alpine company raises over $682K for 'world's 1st no-pressure' pillow
- Malls, stores consider new ways to protect shoppers
- Disbarred lawyer pleads guilty to Houston auto sales scam