11/20/2012 7:28pmUtah has received a "B" grade for its preterm birth rate in 2012, according to a new report by the March of Dimes, a nonprofit organization focused on promoting the health of mothers and babies.
Browse by Day Archive
- 95-year-old man hit in auto-pedestrian accident dies
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow
- Utah man wounded by Nevada police had crude bomb in vehicle
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- 5 must-have tech features for your home
- NFL quarterback helps find a missing child; bad tattoo tales
- 3 family films coming out of 2017 Sundance Film Festival
- GOP lawmakers unaware of details of Trump's health care plan