11/20/2012 7:28pmUtah has received a "B" grade for its preterm birth rate in 2012, according to a new report by the March of Dimes, a nonprofit organization focused on promoting the health of mothers and babies.
Browse by Day Archive
- Longboarder shot, killed in road rage incident, police say
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- UTA employee Kay Ricks remembered as 'endlessly forgiving'
- Company recalls spill-proof cups due to risk of mold
- Police: Woman died on zipline after falling tree branch hit her
- Deputies: Mom threatens principal over kid's bad behavior
- NBA player Bryce Dejean-Jones fatally shot
- The 15 fastest cars you can buy
- Police ID man killed in Vernal crash