11/20/2012 7:28pmUtah has received a "B" grade for its preterm birth rate in 2012, according to a new report by the March of Dimes, a nonprofit organization focused on promoting the health of mothers and babies.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore
- What parents should know about 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales'
- 24 indicted in major meth distribution ring targeting S.L. County
- Scientist discovers snakes that hunt in packs
- Vivint reaches $100K settlement with Wyoming after alleged violations
- State refuses to pay Swallow's $1.5M legal bill
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- School apologizes after awarding student 'most likely to become a terrorist'
- Human Society representing family whose dog was ordered to die under Santaquin ordinance
- German kindergartens to name parents who skip vaccine advice