11/20/2012 7:28pmUtah has received a "B" grade for its preterm birth rate in 2012, according to a new report by the March of Dimes, a nonprofit organization focused on promoting the health of mothers and babies.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Principal placed on leave after being accused of domestic violence
- Driver killed in Cache County after truck rolls down embankment, police say
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Have You Seen This? Guilty chipmunk is guilty
- Arizona man rescued after being trapped in car for 3 days
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- American Fork appoints interim police chief