11/20/2012 7:28pmUtah has received a "B" grade for its preterm birth rate in 2012, according to a new report by the March of Dimes, a nonprofit organization focused on promoting the health of mothers and babies.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Herbert will sign bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- UHP troopers make 100-pound pot bust
- Kristi Yamaguchi wishes for Nancy Kerrigan to 'break a leg' in unfortunate tweet
- Lee, Hatch want government to investigate disappearance of BYU student in China
- Millcreek massage therapist charged with sex abuse
- 86-year-old raises $400K and then gives it away
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- Have You Seen This? Mountain biking down a mine shaft
- Road to Understanding