Police: 2 women dead following apparent murder-suicide
Latest News & Features
Carter Williams | Posted Jun 22nd - 11:16am
Pat Reavy | Posted Jun 22nd - 11:03am
Stephan Rockefeller, EastIdahoNews.com | Posted Jun 22nd - 10:48am
A teenage boy and a woman who survived a crash that left two others dead are making progress in their recovery.
Maria Cheng, Associated Press | Posted Jun 22nd - 10:35am
The highest court of the European Union ruled Wednesday that courts can consider whether a vaccination led to someone developing an illness even when there is no scientific proof.
Alan Fram and Ricardo Alonso-Zaldivar, Associated Press | Posted Jun 22nd - 10:30am
Senate Republicans released their long-awaited bill Thursday to dismantle much of Barack Obama's health care law, proposing to cut Medicaid for low-income Americans and erase tax boosts that Obama imposed on high-earners and medical companies to finance his expansion of coverage.
Kimberly Scott, St. George News | Posted Jun 22nd - 10:28am
Sean Walker | Posted Jun 22nd - 10:15am
BYU football opens the 2017 college football “talking season” with media day Friday, beginning at 8 a.m. and running throughout the day. It’s a chance for players, coaches and administrators to address the press.
The Associated Press | Posted Jun 22nd - 10:00am
Shares in several major sports chains hit 52-week lows on word that Nike may soon be selling its gear directly on Amazon.com.
P. Solomon Banda, Associated Press | Posted Jun 22nd - 9:32am
A recent insurance study links increased car crash claims to legalized recreational marijuana.
Jesse Hyde, Deseret News | Posted Jun 22nd - 9:03am
The DEA believed Aaron Shamo ran a global operation based largely on a synthetic opioid known as fentanyl, which is 50 times more powerful than heroin and linked to overdose deaths across the country. If they were right, he represented the rise of a new kind of drug dealer and an alarming shift in the way Americans were getting illicit narcotics.
Vivian Salama, Associated Press | Posted Jun 22nd - 8:57am
President Donald Trump appeared to cast doubt on the assessment of 17 U.S. intelligence agencies that blame Russia for election meddling, questioning Thursday why the Obama administration didn't try to stop it.
Mari Yamaguchi, Associated Press | Posted Jun 22nd - 8:32am
Japanese authorities said Thursday they have obtained a data recording device from a container ship to help determine why it collided with a U.S. destroyer, killing seven American sailors.
Annie Knox | Posted Jun 22nd - 7:20am
Jasen Lee | Posted Jun 22nd - 6:45am
Amy Joi O'Donoghue | Posted Jun 21st - 10:25pm
Kristin Rodine, Idaho Statesman | Posted Jun 21st - 10:13pm
Gerald Michael “Mike” Bullinger is wanted for failure to report three deaths on the property he and his wife recently bought on North KCID Road outside Caldwell.
Ashley Stilson | Posted Jun 21st - 9:47pm
Dennis Romboy | Posted Jun 21st - 9:03pm
- Police: 2 women dead following apparent murder-suicide
- Washington City woman allegedly embezzles $60K from employer
- Wife says officer used training technique to assault her
- Woman, teen involved in fatal Idaho crash continue to recover
- Wednesday's Child - Siblings in foster care don't believe they'll be adopted
- Police search for Utah man after 3 bodies found in Idaho
- Utah lawmakers might consider allowing higher alcohol content for beer sold in grocery stores
- Search for reported child in Jordan River ends
- Fire restrictions ordered for 5 Utah counties
- Riverton, Kearns fire stations to close in agency overhaul
- Judge: Bergdahl lawyers can't ask if jurors voted for Trump
- Americans and guns: It's really complicated, survey shows
- Trump says on Twitter he 'did not make' and does 'not have' recordings of conversations with Comey
- Man who fired gun in DC restaurant while investigating conspiracy theory 'pizzagate' sentenced to 4 years in prison