Former Mapleton LDS bishop accused of drugging, assaulting 2 teens
Latest News & Features
Mark Kennedy, Associated Press | Posted Jun 23rd - 3:40pm
Johnny Depp apologized Friday for joking about assassinating Donald Trump during an appearance at a large festival in Britain, the latest example of artists using violent imagery when dealing with the president.
McKenzie Romero | Posted Jun 23rd - 3:11pm
A Somali refugee shot by police officers at age 17 in a confrontation near a homeless shelter, sparking a riot and criticism of officers, resolved his case stemming from the incident Friday and was terminated from juvenile court.
Danica Kirka, Associated Press | Posted Jun 23rd - 3:06pm
A local London council has decided to evacuate some 800 households in apartment buildings it owns because of safety concerns following the devastating fire that killed 79 people in a west London high-rise.
Alpine Plastic Surgery | Posted Jun 23rd - 3:00pm
The summer months are upon us and, after a long winter's nap, it's easy to get overzealous about going outside without thinking first about how the sun could be damaging your skin.
Eugene Scott, CNN | Posted Jun 23rd - 2:59pm
A former Obama official said the previous administration "sort of choked" in its effort to punish Russian President Vladimir Putin over his attempts to influence the US presidential election in Donald Trump's favor, The Washington Post reported Friday.
Nicole Chavez, CNN | Posted Jun 23rd - 2:33pm
Two compounding pharmacy executives are facing federal charges for allegedly failing to recall "super-potent" painkillers that in one case sickened babies at an Indiana hospital, officials said.
Cody Blowers, St. George News | Posted Jun 23rd - 2:01pm
Julie Carr Smyth and Geoff Mulvihill, Associated Press | Posted Jun 23rd - 1:41pm
Governors in several states that opted to expand Medicaid under former President Barack Obama's health care law are wary of the Senate Republican plan to end the added federal funding for it within seven years.
Alan Fram and Regina Garcia Cano, Associated Press | Posted Jun 23rd - 1:40pm
Republican Sen. Dean Heller of Nevada said Friday he opposes the GOP bill that would scuttle much of President Barack Obama's health care overhaul, complicating the task party leaders face in guiding the banner legislation through the Senate.
Sean Walker | Posted Jun 23rd - 1:29pm
BYU announced Friday as part of its annual media day at the BYU broadcasting building that the program will retire the No. 6 jersey at the Sept. 16 home game against Wisconsin.
John Clyde, KSL.com Contributor | Posted Jun 23rd - 1:15pm
There is a gorilla dancing in a pool of water. What else do you need? Watch it already.
Carter Williams | Posted Jun 23rd - 12:58pm
Michelle Garrett Bulsiewicz, Deseret News | Posted Jun 23rd - 12:51pm
The arts are a vital part of Utah’s history. These days, Utah is one of the top states in the country for arts participation, ranking first in the nation.
KSL.com Staff | Posted Jun 23rd - 12:16pm
Carter Williams | Posted Jun 23rd - 12:00pm
The NBA's top pick makes a rookie mistake, a hockey team has the purr-fect schedule release video and a baseball game played at midnight without lights.
Keith Ridler, Associated Press | Posted Jun 23rd - 11:44am
Not very often does a 10-story-tall, 800,000-pound (362,877-kilogram) landmark change locations. Especially one that's alive.
Kim Tong-Hyung, Associated Press | Posted Jun 23rd - 11:06am
North Korea on Friday called itself the "biggest victim" in the death of an American student who was detained for more than a year and died days after being released in a coma.
Andy Larsen | Posted Jun 23rd - 10:50am
Two key turning points, for both Louisville guard Donovan Mitchell and Jazz general manager Dennis Lindsey, led to Mitchell ending up in Utah.
Ruth Brown, Idaho Statesman | Posted Jun 23rd - 10:43am
Caitlin Burchill | Posted Jun 23rd - 10:38am
Mark Sherman, Associated Press | Posted Jun 23rd - 10:28am
The Supreme Court has almost certainly decided what to do about President Donald Trump's travel ban affecting citizens of six mostly Muslim countries.
- Former Mapleton LDS bishop accused of drugging, assaulting 2 teens
- Friend links 2nd missing Utah woman, teen daughter to man sought in 3 Idaho deaths
- Pharmacy execs indicted after babies allegedly get 'super-potent' drugs
- Depp's 'assassin' comments the latest in celebrity anger
- Man shot by police as teen sentenced to $500 fine
- Brian Head Fire blazes through more than 27K acres, destroys 13 homes
- Have You Seen This? Gorilla dances like no one is watching
- Washington City woman allegedly embezzles $60K from employer
- WaPo: Obama admin 'choked' on Russia, former official says
- How Donovan Mitchell found his way to the Utah Jazz
- Cougars to retire No. 6 jersey, and other highlights from BYU football media day
- From Left Field: NBA draft’s top pick makes online mistake; kittens and hockey is a winning combo
- How Donovan Mitchell found his way to the Utah Jazz
- Jazz trade up twice, select Donovan Mitchell with No. 13, Tony Bradley with No. 28
- British Prime Minister Theresa May says in a tweet that her thoughts are with residents being evacuated for fire safety
- Here is the latest news from The Associated Press at 4:40 p.m. EDT
- London council says it has temporarily evacuated five tower blocks on the Chalcots Estate due to fire concerns
- London Borough of Camden to evacuate 800 homes in tower blocks because of safety concerns following devastating fire