Utah jobless rate at 3.4 percent
Dennis Romboy | Posted Jul 23rd - 3:20pm
Jacob Klopfenstein, KSL.com | Posted Jul 23rd - 2:24pm
Jacob Klopfenstein, KSL.com | Posted Jul 23rd - 11:45am
Alison Berg | Posted Jul 23rd - 11:20am
Jasen Lee | Posted Jul 23rd - 10:45am
Dennis Romboy | Posted Jul 23rd - 10:02am
McKenzie Romero | Posted Jul 23rd - 8:45am
KSL.com | Posted Jul 22nd - 10:44pm
Alex Cabrero | Posted Jul 22nd - 9:56pm
Ashley Stilson | Posted Jul 22nd - 8:31pm
Sam Penrod | Posted Jul 22nd - 6:53pm
One of Richfield’s most beloved residents hit a significant milestone Friday.
Ryan Morgan | Posted Jul 22nd - 4:04pm
McKenzie Romero | Posted Jul 22nd - 2:39pm
Jacob Klopfenstein, KSL.com | Posted Jul 22nd - 1:41pm
Jacob Klopfenstein, KSL.com | Posted Jul 22nd - 11:35am
McKenzie Romero | Posted Jul 22nd - 10:55am
The Utah Supreme Court this week upheld the dismissal of a challenge to two Utah laws regarding lawsuits against law enforcement, filed by the owner of a dog shot and killed by police in 2014.
Erin Goff | Posted Jul 21st - 10:43pm
A Utah County family lost five babies in 11 months. Jason and Clarissa Osborn teaches how to help those who are grieving.
- U. to launch new 'quantitative analysis' institute using $20M from Eccles, Koch organizations
- West Valley School for teen mothers loses appeal for charter
- Future of Kairos Academy uncertain ahead of school board meeting
- Discussion whether to revise state sex, health education standards stirs heated debate
- Artificial turf temperatures too hot for young athletes? KSL investigates
- Below the neon lights, hundreds of people call Las Vegas underground tunnels home
- Utah County man gets thousands of phone calls, messages due to similar phone number to major bank
- Mistaken charges filed against 'good Samaritan'