A Logan police officer suffered minor injuries Monday after breaking the window of a woman's car to get a trapped toddler out. The incident occurred a day after a 1-year-old was left in a car for more than two hours as the temperature climbed.
A 4-year-old boy is dead and his 28-year-old mother is in critical condition after a fire was accidentally started by the boy as he was playing with a butane torch at a home early Sunday morning, police and fire officials said.
Utah Partners for Health planned on offering dental care at its Midvale clinic, but with a new federal grant of $350,000, it is happening much sooner than expected. Three other clinics in Utah will also expand oral health care to patients in need.