05/18/2014 10:32pmAT&T Inc. on Sunday agreed to buy DirecTV for $48.5 billion, or $95 per share, a move that gives telecommunications company a larger base of video subscribers and increases its ability to compete against Comcast and Time Warner Cable, which agreed to a merger in February.
Browse by Day Archive
- Battle of Blue: is BYU-Boise State a rivalry?
- Hearing set for Utah teen charged with murder in fatal crash
- 3 in Utah faces Nevada poaching-related charges
- Viral video shows bugling elk approach shoppers in Colorado
- Controversy swirls around first baby with DNA from 3 people
- STD rates reach record high in United States
- Poll: Evan McMullin leads Trump in battleground Utah
- Have You Seen This? Bountiful man carves jack-o-lantern Harambe in less than 30 seconds
- Plain City resident owns, races Cadillac with nearly 1K horsepower
- Woman accusing Layton police officer of groping her during arrest